Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hello Again!!

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to make a post. It's been a while. I would love feedback from those who have started going gluten free. I get so many questions regarding Celiac's Disease. So as I get a new question I will post it. This way people with the same concerns will hopefully get it answered. You are also more than welcome to ask me! Sinc my last post I have taken both of my children off gluten. My youngest Kyleigh broke out in a a horrible rash! She just didn't seem like her happy go lucky self. After two days off gluten we noticed a huge difference! After two weeks we reintroduced it. This helped us to see how sensitive she is. She only gets it on special occasions. But she is doing so much better!! I am also doing a tip of the week! This weeks tip. Buy all purpose flour. It makes baking so much easier and also cost effective. Like I said feel free to ask any questions! Look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment