Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gluten? Is that German??

    So obviously gluten allergies are still fairly new. It's not your standard allergy. It doesn't present itself the same as other food allergies. Every person can have a different onset, different symptoms, and tolerate varying degrees of gluten. And I'm sure you're wondering if people have asked me the above question. My answer is yes and more than once. I did get a good laugh each time. It opened the window to inform friends, family and complete strangers about this new aspect of my life.
     I want this blog to go in an exciting and informative direction from the start. I don't want it to be your regular boring information that you've read over and over. With so many medical terms and symptoms and just depressing news that makes this adjustment sound discouraging and overwhelming. Instead I want to motivate you to do what is needed for your health. Armed with information and tools to help you enjoy your food and feel great. While also carrying on with your normal activities.
     So many people don't change their habits because of money and lifestyle. Imagine eating as close to your normal as possible and only making small adjustments. While spending about the same amount of money and time. And the biggest reward of all FEELING AWESOME and being the best person you can. Which of course allows you to give the best of yourself to the ones who really matter most in your life!




No comments:

Post a Comment